Sunday, June 03, 2012

Changes...

Well, I realize that it has been over a year since I have even looked at this blog. Last time that I posted, I was pretty disgusted with myself for not stitching or blogging or doing anything. A lot has happened to me in a year..... I lost my job in May 2011. I know that sounds terrible but it actually worked to my advantage. I moved to New York to live with my boyfriend of 2 years now. I've been here almost a year. I'm not working.....haven't really needed to but I am getting bored and would like to find something, even if it's just part time. I'm still not stitching. Actually I have been quilting. I'm enjoying it very much and it's holding my interest more than stitching seems to right now. I will try and get pictures of the blocks I have completed and post them here. At least I feel like I am actually doing something creative and not just watching tv constantly. I don't know if anyone is still looking for updates on my blog or not. If you do, thank you for reading and hopefully I will have pictures to show in a day or so. If not, that's my own fault for not being more interesting. LOL

1 comment:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Glad to see you are still hanging in there.