Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Day Off...

It's my day off today and I have alot to do. My housecleaning I have saved to do and I need to do laundry. I work nights so I wake up late and it seems like the day is almost over and I haven't accomplished much. I would rather just sit on the couch today and watch movies and stitch. Oh well......

I have noticed that alot of people in the blogs that I read have taked on a challenge of sorts. Some are doing 15 new starts every day and then will attempt to finish them by the end of the year. Others are taking 15 WIP's and attempting to finish them by the end of the year. I think that I am unofficially going to join the 15 WIP's and try to finish them. I have soooo many unfinished projects that I would love to see finished and framed. I think that is what I will try. I will try to get those all pulled and listed here for you all to see. I can use the encouragement to get them done. I am also sure that I will start some new ones too.

2 comments:

Nancy in IL said...

Valda, if you need help in joining the "up for a challenge" blog (15 WIPs or UFOs), let me know, and I will encourage you to death, LOL! Because I myself need plenty of encouragement. I found 14 more projects that I can't face this year. I put them back into hiding for another year!

I hope this turns out to be a better year for you and one with much stitching in it!

Babs in Alabama said...

Hi Valda! Come on and join us, only one rule...you've got to be a little crazy to do it, lol. Just found your blog and going to be following to make sure you pick that needle up again and again :)
hugs,
babs